PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp
This 40 PDUs (40 Professional Development Units or 40 contacts Hours) session is intended for any new and intermediate supervisor, manager, project managers and project coordinators who have just started in the profession and are interested in pursuing this profession because of the high demand for Project Management professionals. This course will cover the basic tools, technique, skills and applications to help improve your personal and professional goals. This class covers all aspects of project management using PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (Fourth Edition) which addresses the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) methodology, standards and procedures. All the necessary materials presented in the class will be distributed to the attendees the first day of class. The instructor Ahmed Zouhair is a PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and a seasoned consultant with over 16 years of experience.
When is the next workshop and how do I apply?
The next available workshop is shown below:
- Date: July 17, 2017
- Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (CST)
- How to Register: Simply create an an account and pay for the course. You will a confirmation on screen and also receive invoice with class details by e-mail
What you need to bring
- PMBOK® Guide, Fourth Edition 2009, PMI
- Introduction to Project Management, Second Edition, Course Technology 2009 (printed January 2008)
- Blackboard login and instructions, pdf version of all the materials presented in the class will be distributed to the students the first day of class