- Project Management Training
- Project Management Development
- Project and Program Management Consulting
- Corporate Training
We provide performance-driven coaching to improve the performance of an individual or group by enhancing current skills or acquiring new skills. These skills include how to manage more efficiently, enhancing presentation effectiveness, and learning how to think strategically.
Our mentoring activities are development-driven and designed to enhance an individual’s current position, and to prepare them for future opportunities within the organization.
An organization may consider coaching when:
- Seeking to develop employees in specific competencies
- Talented employees are not meeting expectations
- Introducing a new system or program
- Small groups need increased competency in specific areas
An organization may consider mentoring when:
- Seeking to more completely develop its employees in ways that are additional to the acquisition of specific skills
- Seeking to retain and enhance its current expertise and experience
- Preparing employees for future positions
We have the experience and capacity to manage major projects and programs from various industries. Let us plan, lead, and deliver successful projects for your organization with our project and program management consulting services.